Sunday, May 29, 2011

A New Fave

Hello Hello!

How are you doing today? I'm just getting over my cold. It's been nearly a week since I started getting symptoms! I am happy to be on the tail end of it!

I have to tell you about one of my new favorite snacks:

Beetroot chips. They are delicious, but at nearly 4 dollars for a small bag that I can devour in 2 minutes, they will have to be an occasional snack for me!



The girls have discovered a new favorite of theirs too:

Lollipops play land and cafe.

They had fun in the ball pits and jumping around in the bouncy houses!

Destiny climbed up SO high and went down some really steep slides.

Of course, the tea cup ride was a favorite of Destiny's too!


We had a blast at Lollipops with our play group friends! This, too, will have to be an occasional stop as it cost us over 20 dollars for a little over an hour and a half of play time. yikes!


Do you have any thing that is a new favorite? I love hearing what people like and trying out new things!


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment