Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cookies?

Hey Everyone!

Sorry there was no post yesterday. I tried so hard to get one up, but my computer told me it was having problems with some cookies...I got hungry for a cookie and gave up :)

Curly Pig Tails! Can you get any cuter than that! On Sunday we went for a run around Yerabi Pond. It's near our house and has a beautiful trail around it. After our run we feasted on bagels and cream cheese and lady finger bananas! What a treat!

Addi bundled and ready for the wind in her face while we run!

Our picnic spot.

Destiny and Addi both love the bouncy platypus!

Destiny and Addi like taking turns pushing each other on the swings.



It was a great Sunday! It seems like so much has happened since Sunday...I'll be back atcha tomorrow with a blog about the rest of the week.


As for today, we are in for a fun morning at the science center and a playgroup potluck!


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment