Monday, June 6, 2011

Can I touch one?

Hey Friends!





How are you doing? I am getting back into the swing of things after a good weekend. I am starting this week out tired so hopefully practicing some yoga this morning with my play group friends will help give me the energy I need to make it through the rest of the week!





Last Friday, the girls and I took a trip to visit some reptiles at the local reptile centre.





We were the first ones there and the girls were so excited. Destiny looked at me and said, "Can I touch one?" The nice lady working let Destiny touch a blue tongued lizard and Destiny thought that was fantastic!



The girls enjoyed looking for the creatures hiding in each tank. They also thought it was fun to see "Easter eggs" hidden within the tanks. Destiny told me that they must have forgotten Easter is over and that they are having a great Easter Egg hunt. :)





A few snakes laying on one another. One of these guys was very active and fun to watch as he climbed up the sides of the tank.



Hello, Mr. Snake.



The girls really enjoyed taking a peek at some of the reptiles that are native to Australia and I was surprised that Destiny was happy to touch one! It was a fun outing!



Here's Destiny, another day closer to turning 4. Yikes! Birthday plans are in the works :)






I'm ready to get my "om" on with a few of my friends! Relaxation, here I come!





Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment