Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Escaping Winter

Good morning, Friends! Today is a great day! It is nearly one month away from my escape from winter. Oh, I didn't tell you? Hmmm...how did I fail to mention that I am headed to the States to spend my "winter" there! I am happy to say that I will once again be skipping winter! I will be in Washington, North Dakota, California, Oregon, Wyoming, and places in between. Email me if you would like to get together! I will be in the states from mid-July through September!

No snow for this gal! :) yippee!


I can't wait for time with family and friends and warm temps! I'm sure gonna miss all of my Aussie friends and American friends that live in Oz!




Enjoy Today! I know I will! I am off to the mall, by myself! Best day ever! I told Matt that this day will probably top my b-day and then I remembered...I spent my last b-day in Vegas with my best friend...Pretty sure NOTHING can top that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment