Sunday, June 12, 2011

S.W.A.K.

Hello Hello People!

I am feeling the love from the States lately. Our mail box is full on most days! Boxes and letters make my heart so happy!

My mom sent us this fantastic spa set. I love it! She sent it to us because we have a nice big tub to use it in! :)



He's Destiny! Goofy girl!

We also got a package filled with my girlies favorite things from my Cousin Cora in Minnesota! They got goldfish crackers!

and cheetos! and graham crackers!


And tutus to wear on their birthdays! They are darling!

Addi's tutu! They are so excited for their outfits for the big day! I can't wait to see them in their cute tutus! (ya all know how much I love tutus!)


We also got a package from Matt's Aunt Nancy and my cousin Lili! It's SO fun to get mail! Thanks for every one who has written us or sent us a package full of fun stuff from the States!


I'm off to the dentist today. thumbs down.


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment