Thursday, June 2, 2011

Party all Night!

Hey hey Everybody!

It's nearly 1 AM and I am still awake! (maybe it's the Zumba that I did earlier tonight that has my body still in party-mode!) I am having an ancestry party up in here! Matt decided to start looking up his family tree. He is not getting very far, but me on the other hand, I was able to trace back 9 generations on my father's side finding out that I am mostly Scottish (thought I was Irish!?!) and Norwegian on that side. I was also able to find a picture of the ship that my Mother's Father's side of the family came to the states from Russia on! Amazing!

This past week, the girls and I have had some unusual outings. We went to the library on a day there was no story time.

The girls enjoyed playing with the chairs. Some other kids set them up as an agility course!

Destiny with the beautiful artsy window.

Addi completing the agility course.

They have an amazing interactive soccer game displayed on the floor via projection. The girls loved running around and "kicking" the ball.

Here is Destiny's Birthday Chain. She is having fun counting down the days.



One morning I asked the girls if they wanted to go to paint n' play or try out a new park. They opted for the new park so we headed to a new suburb and played!

There were slides.

There were places to relax.

There were cockatoos.

There were fun bars to hang from...again..and...again...and...again! We had a blast!

Speaking of "a blast"...Matt and I had a date night, we headed out to a movie and chocolate bar for dinner. I had a waffle drizzled in chocolate served with strawberries, bananas and chocolate ice cream and Matt had crepes and a peanut butter chocolate milk shake! yum! Come here and I'll take you to meet the bald man who makes chocolate. (ok...maybe Max Brenner won't be there, but I'll at least take you to taste some of his yummy chocolate!)

That is prince charmin'! What a fun night!

Well, I'm off to bed {party pooper, I know!} It's Garage Sale time in the morning :)


Enjoy today!


No comments:

Post a Comment