Thursday, June 30, 2011

An Ode to Addi

My little Addi Sue is turning 2!!! It's hard to believe she is that old already! Tonight she has been practicing saying her name. She even says it multiple ways. When I ask, she answers "Addi Sue", when Destiny asks, she answers "Addi", and when Matt asks, she answers "Addison". WOW! Impressive!
Love at first sight
Tiny baby toes
At her baby shower!
BFF
One of my favorites of her.
Newborn.
1 month
2 months.
3 months.
3 months.
4 months.
5 months.
6 months.
In Australia!
At her 1st Birthday party in Washington!
Addi is becoming quite a gorgeous girl! I am so fortunate to be her mommy. Lately, she has started repeating the last of everything I say. She'll say the last two words of each of my sentences! (I didn't know I had a parrot!)
Her favorite toy is: Her baby dear
Her favorite food is: Anything, especially fruits and vegetables
Her favorite person is: Me (duh!)
Her favorite song is: ABC's
Her favorite TV character is: Dora
Her favorite activity is: jumping on the bed, in a puddle, in a bouncy castle, while she's walking, anywhere! She also enjoys playing with her sis and other friends (as long as they don't get too close to her momma)
I'm off to make up the pancake batter for her breakkie in bed!
Enjoy today!
p.s. Sorry I haven't been able to post a video lately...I'm working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment