Sunday, June 12, 2011

The usual.

Hello! I bet you are wondering where I have been....I was wondering the same about you : )





I hope every one is very well! The truth is, I have bitten off a big bite of life and am having a little trouble chewing it all. Some things get neglected...like my house and my hair/makeup and my little blog.





I have a new goal this week. To blog, at least a few times! I miss you guys when I don't get a chance to write to you! I hope you miss me too!





Well, here are the typical catch-up pictures:





Dest counting down the days until her birthday via paper chain!





and counting...




Cold day = fort built in our living room = super fun for hours!



Invites to the girls b-day party. Disney theme! Come dressed up! Yes, you are invited...Australia a bit too far away? Aww...you needed an excuse to come here...so this one is perfect!



counting still!



Eating salmon crusted in hash browns.



Dog sitting this cuddly pooch! We love having Boomer around. *on a side note, after this picture was taken, Boomer was found in my closet, hiding! ha!



Still counting!

It's been a good week. Today we are going to celebrate the Queen's birthday with a royal party!


Enjoy today!


No comments:

Post a Comment