Sunday, June 26, 2011

Flowers from a Friend

Howdy howdy! We are off to dance class in just a bit. Destiny chose leopard print tights and a hot pink tutu. She's sporting her froggy rain boots on the way there! Awesome with a capital A! Expect some cutie tutuie pictures tomorrow :)

This bouquet was shining like beautiful rays of sunshine to greet me this morning before my run! The lillies are SO beautiful! I babysat for a friend last week and she brought me flowers! They are amazing.


Every time I look at the flowers I am reminded of all the great friends I have made here in Oz. I feel so blessed, lucky, thankful that I have made such special friendships in such a short time!


Thanks, to all my gal pals here in Oz. You are making this duty station VERY enjoyable for me!


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment