Sunday, June 19, 2011

Showah Powah!

Hello Friends! How is your week going? Ours is crazy busy, but we are having tons of fun!


Last weekend I had the opportunity to host a baby shower at my house for two of my gal pals! I made them diaper cakes. The one above is for a sweet little boy and the one below is for my friend's baby girl who is due to make her arrival soon!

I made onesie cookies as favors.We had a Noah's ark theme and it was so cute. We served a lovely brunch.Here is the welcoming committee, Mr. Duck.This was my partner in crime; she helped plan/setup/tear down the shower. I am so thankful for her help!A couple of my friends joined forces to create a super cute cake that tasted SO good. I should know, I ate at least 5 pieces!Here is the momma and the momma-to-be on their special day!The whole group! We had a lovely day celebrating two perfect bubs and two lovely mums!


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment