Thursday, July 14, 2011

Am I really THAT bad?

Hey Friends!

I'm bad...

Not kinda bad...

But REALLY bad...

It's been a week...

One whole week...

7 days....

Tons of hours (I don't have time to calculate that out!)...

Too long...plain and simple...too long since I have blogged.

I'm sorry. There have been so many pre-holiday shenanigans going on here! Babies being born, birthday parties for friends, sickness, health, lunches with friends, doctor appointments, dinner parties, cars dying, movie watching, city exploring and TONS of errands to run prior to leaving.

Oh, you forgot? Or maybe it's just been so long that you didn't even know that I am headed to AMERICA tomorrow! I fly out to-morrow! I am SO excited! Beyond excited! Super-excited! You have no idea!

Am I packed? You betcha! (I have been for a week!!!)


Wanna know what kind of crazy stuff I got into on the day before we left????...aka...this morning.
That's right! I met Sponge Bob Square Pants. Oooooh yeah! Lucky me! I know you are jealous!

The funny thing about our little outing this morning, is that Destiny only knows SpongeBob because he is on her tooth paste container. haha! I bet you never thought you would see a picture of me with Sponge Bob, but HERE IT IS.



Both of the girls were pretty unsure if they wanted to "touch him"....even with a 10 foot pole ;)




We had a fun outing and were able to make our last *sob* run *sob* to the *sob* BAKERY *double sob* before we head out in the morning. The girls had yummy cheese rolls and I had to have one last passion fruit white chocolate scone! So yum!


I'll be back tomorrow (before our flight) with a post about the top 5 things I am looking forward to on our trip and the top 5 things that I am going to miss the most about Australia!


Enjoy today!








No comments:

Post a Comment