Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oh, it's time to say good-bye to our friends...

g'day friends! That's my combo of American and Australian English :)

How is life for you? Today has been extra great! I started the day with my sister's last spin class that she will ever teach (well, maybe not EVER, but not for a while anyways). It was fun and I really enjoyed working out hard first thing in the morning!

Today I have pictures from our last day in Washington and our transition to ND.

Good-byes to Auntie Lili a.k.a. the BEST hostess EVER!

Addi sharing some snobby joes with Auntie Lili!

One last tea party lunch with cousin Jordy.

A quick swing in the sunshine.

Jordy on her skateboard down the hill!

A game of fetch with the dogs. A delicious lunch with my Auntie Dianne and...

Off we went to the ferry! This is my rig. double stroller, suitcase on back, I also had a grocery bag of food and a large purse! yikes!

*Destiny is pretending to be Addi with the pacifier in her mouth...She's not still addicted! ha!

Seattle was BEAUTIFUL! We stopped off at the train station to check our baggage and then we hit the town! First stop was the waterfall park near Pioneer Square.

Nearby, Matt and I got engaged nearly 8 years ago! This is Pioneer Square.

Yarn Graffiti in Pioneer Square.

Cookies from the bakery that we stop at prior to riding on the train. (There seems to be a strong theme of bakeries in my life...hmmm...)

Waiting to get on the train.

Addi playing with her chalk board toy on the train.


We had a great {long} ride here, but we are happy that we finally made it to North Dakota! It's warm and sunshiny, I'm surrounded by family and I couldn't ask for more!!!


I can't wait to share our adventures in ND with you!


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment