Wednesday, July 6, 2011

When life hands you lemons...

Hey hey!
No pics today, but I do want to tell you about the lemon tree that dropped a big, fat lemon on my head today...
So this morning, the girls and I woke early as we planned our outing to the movies. We were on our way to the Mums and Bubs 10 AM showing of Mr. Popper's Penguins at the theatre down town. The girls were SO excited to watch a movie and eat some popcorn! We even had our new neighbors follow us to the theatre to join in on the fun.
Are you ready for the lemons????
Got to the theatre...
Sign said the movie started at 9:30...
When I told her how many were with us (me, Destiny, and Addi) she said, that will be $47.50...
I looked at her with a shocked face...
I asked her if it was a Mums and Bubs showing, which usually costs $11...
She said no, that it changed to a different movie not suitable for children...
Lemons, lemons, lemons...
What did I do?
Left the theatre...
Explored Canberra Centre (the mall) with my new neighbors...
and took them to the Pancake Parlor where we enjoyed a pot of tea and some pancakes with strawberry jam and ice cream on top...
= Lemonade!!!!
Fun morning!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment