Saturday, July 23, 2011

Traveling Fool

Hey hey!

Long time, no see! I have been a traveling fool! I have been from Canberra to Sydney to San Fran (for much too long) to Seattle through Washington, Idaho, Montana, and now I am going to hang my hat in North Dakota for a bit. All this traveling has been exhausting so I am happy for a day of rest with my girlies!

I have SO much to tell you though! You will not believe everything that has happened in the past week (or so!). Traveling went really well and we have had so many adventures already!!

I have missed you!

Here are some pictures of the girls while we traveled:

Destiny, so sleepy on our 12 hour flight.

Addi, ready to fly!!!! (she really does have a cute smile behind the pacifier!)


We had safe travel and are blessed to be with our friends and family in the States. However, I do miss my dear Canberra friends! I heard that Costco opened right down the road from us...I am SO excited to shop there when I return!


For now, I am off to finish a few projects, but I'll be back tomorrow and the next day and the next day per usual! I am excited to be back (and better than ever!)


Enjoy today!



No comments:

Post a Comment