Thursday, July 28, 2011

Come out and play with me!

Hello, Hello! Today it is SO muggy outside! I'm inside where it's nice and cool! I am not complaining about the weather...I love a little mugginess, however, my hair hates it! haha! Maybe I'm really just hiding out so no one sees the Afro I have going on! :)

Last week my mom hosted a kid's day camp at her house. Every morning kids came from around the neighborhood to play games, sing songs, and read stories! It was a blast!! Destiny loved getting to know some of the neighbor kids and especially enjoyed some time with her cousin Kaylee!

Addi, Destiny, and Kaylee!


Two teenage boys came to the house to present the program and there were 8 little girlies that attended. They did fun things like, hulahooping contests...





songs with really silly actions!


sitting an enjoying some stories in the summer sun!





cartwheel contests...


all things girly and fun! They had team names like, "The Pinky Purples" and "The Peace Signs". haha!


Their all time fave was the parachute! So much fun!






My girls really loved jumping into a routine of having children to play with for the first week of us being in Williston! We had a blast meeting some neighbor kids! It was a really special week!






Today we were on our way to visit my Grandma and had a flat tire so a quick change of plans and we are hanging at home! Much to do!




Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment