Tuesday, August 2, 2011

**News Flash**

Hello Friends! How is your day going? Mine has been wonderful so far! It's only going to get better and better :)

Boy, do I have news for you! Matt has been selected for his next promotion at work! At the end of a couple of months, Matt will move into the respected title of "Navy Chief".

What does this mean?? It means he will be introduced to the brotherhood of Navy Chiefs, he will be respected on a higher level, and his pay will increase! That all sounds fantastic to me!

He will be moving out of the classic enlisted Navy uniform and into Khakis! (I think I'll miss the dixie cup white hat!)

Upon finding out this news (yesterday at 5 AM). We have asked ourselves so many questions...and so many of them are still unanswered. This may change our schedule a bit in the months to come, but we are excited nonetheless. As it stands though, we will remain in Australia until the end of our tour there. (That's the first question people have been asking me!)



Matt, we are so proud of you and wish we were right there with you in Australia to help you celebrate!

** To my Aussie friends: if you see Matt in the next few days, please give him a high five, pound it, or chest bump to let him know he's doing good! This is something Matt has been working towards for the last few years so it is a HUGE accomplishment!


I'm off to get my hair done! It shall be relaxing and completely enjoyable! The girls are having a mani and pedi date with their auntie!


Enjoy today!





No comments:

Post a Comment