Thursday, August 18, 2011

What's your favorite kind of Post?

Hey Friends!

What's your favorite kind of Post? In Australia, my favorite kind of post is the Australian Post; as in, the mail system in Australia. {You all know I LOVE getting mail!} Here in Williston, my favorite kind of post is the Coffee Post! Not only are the drinks super yummy, but they have the best barista in town working there!

My sissy!!! (serves her right for making silly faces when I take a picture!)

This morning we rolled up to the Coffee Post and ordered some hot chocolates for the girlies and an iced chai tea for me!

yummy! Destiny is constantly asking why there is not a Coffee Post in Australia. Honestly, I'm not sure why there is no drive up coffee shacks in Australia, but we sure enjoy them when we are in the states!



Addi loves hot chocolate :) As I type, it is dribbled all down her shirt!

As for me, I drank my drink before I could even get a picture of it!



We <3 the Coffee Post :) Thanks for keeping us hydrated, sis!


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment