Saturday, August 13, 2011

Stickers, anyone?

Hello Friends! Happy Saturday!!!

Have I got a story for you! Last night, the girls and I brushed teeth, read books, and I tucked Addi in. A little later my mom checked on her and this is what she found:

She had turned on the light in her room, taken off ALL of her clothes (including her diaper), put the clothes in the proper dresser drawer and fallen asleep. What a crazy girl! It was just too cute to not mention! It baffled me, because she acts like she has no idea how to get dressed or undressed...now I know the truth! I guess Addi prefers to sleep naked! ha!

Kids, they are full of surprises!


For my "Only in Williston" post, I am going to talk about a different kind of surprise...the kind that makes you go, "huh???"

Driving down the road I saw this lovely bus covered in bumper stickers. Immediately, it had me scratching my head. Then I saw the sign...."stickers for sale". I had no idea there was a market for such stickers! Only in Williston.....

I am off to the chokecherry festival to take in some good old fashion home town fun!

Enjoy today!




No comments:

Post a Comment