Friday, August 26, 2011

Random Schmandom

Hey friends! How is your day going? This morning is beautiful and I can't wait to get out and enjoy the day!

This blog is sooo random. I had a bunch of pictures on my camera that don't really belong in any category or a blog of their own...so here they are! Happy Friday!

Addi packing up Pa's suitcase for his trip to the races. She filled it with all things important : TOYS including her beloved Babydear!

This picture is sort of a funny thing. I see people sitting on beaches and taking pictures of their feet with the ocean in the background. This is my play on "the most beautiful thing I have ever seen". It's not a beach...it's my two girlies having a blast playing in the sprinkler at Grandma's house. Much better than a beach! Right?! The BEST view EVER!



Destiny cooking with Grandma. They have had so much fun working on baking projects!

A visit to the local old folks home to see my Great Aunt's best friend. The girls played with all the toys they have there!

The lovely ladies at the old folks home :) It was so nice to go visit a good friend of the family!

Destiny and her cousin playing with a microphone! Super fun!

Working on fun projects!




We've had a blast this past week. I hope you did too! Now it's time for the weekend!


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment