Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cupcakes for Breakfast!

Hey hey! How's your day?

Here, we are starting the morning with cupcakes to celebrate my dad's birthday. Every time I ask him how old he is he says, "I don't know". I really think he doesn't know! ha! Good thing my mom is on top of things and remembers how old he is!

Yesterday morning, Destiny came out of my parent's bedroom looking like this! {notice the drawn-in BLUE eye brows} She is WILD! Luckily they washed off quite easily in the tub!

The girls helped me make the yummiest cupcakes for their Pa!

The girls and Pa!

Here are the yummy Cherry Coke Cupcakes! They turned out super good, and pretty too!!




August and September are both busy birthday months for our family. Happy Birthday to you if you follow this blog and have had or will have a birthday in August or September! Tomorrow we are celebrating 2 birthdays and an anniversary at a special restaurant! I am SO excited!


Enjoy today! {Eat a cupcake for breakfast!!! That's a sure way to start an enjoyable day!}



No comments:

Post a Comment