Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Whipped Cream with a Side o' Pie

Hi Friends!

Last weekend, the girls and I celebrated the Choke Cherry Festival here in Williston. The girls were mostly excited because there were bouncy houses. I was mostly excited for the bouncy houses too, but for a different reason...they make the girls really really tired (don't let them in on that secret, okay?)

They could have bounced for hours...among the bouncy houses were vendors, other games, face painting and THIS:

This may be another "only in Williston" thing, but I'm not sure...I know I have only seen it in Williston. Kids get zipped up into a ball filled with air and roll around on water. Fun! Unfortunately, I think I'm too big to ride and the girls were to small to ride, but we enjoyed watching!

The girls got balloons and their faces painted and then we called it a day!

Gotta love small town festivals like this!



What am I up to today, you ask?!?! A little bit of this:

Eating whipped cream with a side of juneberry pie! One of my all time Summer faves around here! Yum!


Enjoy today! {you know me and my full-o-whipped-cream belly are!)


No comments:

Post a Comment