Wednesday, August 3, 2011

FAM{ILY}

Hey hey! It's another scorcher here! No amount of shade can keep you cool out there today! I love the heat, but I'm also quite comfortable in the air con too!

The best part about being here in North Dakota is definitely seeing my family! I have gotten to see much of my immediate and extended family!

Uncle John gives Addi a hug

Destiny, Addi, and cousin Caelic play at Bekki's house!Cousin Josiah and Destiny at Bekki's house.




Addi running

Raspberry picking, Jenae, My mom, Josiah, Renee, Merilyn, Addi and Bekki.

4 of my favorite gals...Mom in the corner, Great Auntie Mona, Grandma and Great Auntie Merilyn. Gotta love these ladies!


Cousin Jenae helped Addi open birthday gifts.

Great Grandma and Destiny

Mom and Josiah.

Mister Caelic!


Glorious Food!

Cousins Jenae, Josiah, Caelic and Destiny and Addi! What a fun bunch of kids!

Reading with Grandma

Italian Soda's with Cousin Kaylee!

A visit with Great Great Auntie Merilyn at Great Great Auntie Mona's House

Mona and Addi

Story time!


I just can't express enough how happy I am to be with my family right now. I am embracing each and every day and enjoying making connections as much as possible! To those who are a part of this blog post, I am so blessed to have you in my life! Thanks for making this holiday really wonderful!



Please join me tomorrow for a "Only in Williston" post :)


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment