Monday, August 29, 2011

I just can't get enough...

Hey friends! How's your day going? This morning has been glorious! I got up SUPER early, hit the gym and then headed to the farmer's market. Williston's farmer's market is not quite as big as the one I go to in Canberra. {haha} Today there were 3 total vendors. 3. That's it! However, I was able to get some cucumbers, donuts, corn on the cob, jam and jelly made by a 90 something year old woman! After my outtings, I came home to two girlies who wanted to paint...so paint is what we did. I am typing this as they splash in the tub and clean themselves off!

Ya know, I just can't get enough celebrating. As if one dinner for my Grandma's birthday was not enough, I fixed her a fancy lunch too! {She's totally worth it!}

The girlies got to lick the beaters from the whipped cream!

Great Grandma and Little Miss Sweetie Pea join in on the festivities!

Absolutely too precious! I am so blessed and fortunate that I got to babysit the cutie twice!

Dest ready to hand out the Cherry Coke Cupcakes! {Yes, we had them twice in one week...they were really THAT good!}

The lovely ladies! Great Auntie, Great Grandma and my two girlies!




I love celebrating...can't ya tell?!?!


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment