Friday, August 12, 2011

Little Sweetie Pea

Hello Friends!

How is your day going? I took a day off yesterday to go SHOPPING!!! I enjoyed every minute of spending American money in AMERICA!!! It's unreal how "cheap" things seem compared to our usual Australian prices! It was such a blast to buy some special gifts for some special people in my life! August is FULL of birthdays for our family and I am so excited to Celebrate!

Speaking of birthdays, we kicked off this month with a birthday party for my cousin's little sweet pea! She turned one.

My girls wore prairie style bonnets for the occasion. {Matt sent these bonnets to the girls from Baltimore}



They enjoyed time spent with Miss Piper the dog...they definitely are missing our sweet Dusty dog. {When my Grandma asked Addi if she missed her doggy, Addi replied, "no, Daddy". She misses her daddy!}

Here's the b-day girl "blowing out her candle!"

Yummy...frosting!

Destiny blew bubbles!

Addi "rode" a 4-wheeler.

...and they ALL had a blast!



Today, we had the little sweet pea over for a visit! The girls LOVED playing with her!

Addi showed her where she sleeps...she loves her bed! {in fact, I just overhead her playing with Destiny. She shut off all the lights and said, "shhhhhh, go to sleep"!}

The girls had so much fun this morning. It truly is a blast to get the girlies together for some play time!

Watching Dora!

We played outside a bit and Addi had to check on the tomatoes!

The girlies love their cousins! It is great to be able to spend time with them and watch them grow! Thanks, sweetie pea, for coming over for a visit! We love you!



Tomorrow I'll be back at ya with a new "Only in Williston" post!


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment