Monday, August 22, 2011

Tea for Three

Hello Friends!

It's a beautiful sunny day today and I have enjoyed it so far! I hope you are having a great day today too!

When coming up with names for this post I was filled with ideas, but Tea for Three was so cute, I couldn't resist. I'll share some of my other ideas as a caption for each picture.

These pictures were taken by a photographer named Jeniffer Bayard from Kingston Washington. You should check her out if you are in Washington State!

We got the girls together with their sweet cousin Jordy to have a tea party! Watch out....there may be way too much cuteness for you to handle here:

Beau-TEA-ful

Morning Tea

Three Beau-TEAs.

TEA-lightful!

A Garden full of beau-TEAS.

Addi had to have the last sip! {Or was it the last bite of cupcake?}


Clearly Addi was thrilled to have her picture taken with mommy! ;)

Best Friends Forever!



Enjoy Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment