Monday, August 8, 2011

Just another day in....Tioga!

Hi Friends!

The sun is shining and Addi is sleeping in! yahoo! It's nearly 9 AM. I can't believe she is still asleep! Destiny is happily watching some cartoons as I type out this blog for your enjoyment! {and my enjoyment too!}


Last week, we took a little trip to visit my Grandmother in Tioga...about 45 miles down the road from Williston. My Great Aunt was staying with Grandma so it was a two for the price of one deal. We got to see both of them...plus there was a bonus...my cousin popped in for lunch!! It was fun!

Destiny and Grandma

Destiny {funny face} and Great Auntie



Playing pillow fight with my cousin!

It was a lovely morning of chatting, lunching, and watching the girls play. I love going to Grandma's house because it is so relaxing! There are a couple of houses that just calm my spirit as soon as I enter them and her house is one of them.

When the fun was over, Addi had hugs for everyone!


I am so blessed to be able to visit my family members and make memories with them!


I'm off to do the same today...make memories!


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment