Saturday, August 6, 2011

Oh, Happy Day!!

Hi Friends! How is your weekend going for you? My Thursday and Friday felt like the weekend because I was on a short vacation! So now the weekend is starting and I am excited to have a couple of fun days...who am I kidding...EVERY day is like "weekend" for me right now! It's so nice to be here!

Last week we took a day and celebrated Destiny and Addi's birthdays North Dakota style! There was balloons, cake, dining out, and of course gifts :) The girls loved their party!

Destiny fell asleep on "Pa" while we were out at the restaurant.

Addi showing that she was eating her food...she likes the "see food" joke!

2 years old!

Grandma's girls.

4 years old.









Did somebody say "cake"??

Pa playing with Addi

Auntie Bekki and Addi


What's up, Uncle B? Looking extra gangsta in this picture! It's a good thing Uncle B doesn't read the blog...I am not so sure he would approve of this picture going on the net! haha!



We are off to celebrate the birthday of our sweet little one year old cousin, Miss Kayleigh! I am so looking forward to a fun time with family again today!


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment