Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tea Parties and Sleep Overs

Good morning, Friends!

I woke early this morning to go to the Farmer's Market, but the girls are still asleep so I am hanging out at home. {bummer} So I guess this is as good of time as any to blog!

This morning I have pictures of a really special relationship. My sweet Destiny has a best buddy named Jordy. Jordy is my cousin's daughter and lives in Washington. They are so cute together....to prove it, I have pictures!

Every time they see each other, they give one another a HUGE hug!



Here is my BFF, Lili and cousin Mac (Jordy's older brother) playing Battleship. (Auntie Dianne is in the back ground! Miss you and love you, all!!)

Auntie Lili reading to the girlies.

Addi playing with Emmie the dog.

We had a sleep over one night and the girls watched a movie and ate popcorn.

They were so cute all cuddled up in bed.

Best Friends!

We also had multiple tea parties (apple juice parties) at this cute little table! The girls enjoyed serving themselves tea, fruit and cupcakes!



I am so happy that Destiny and Jordy have a beautiful bond like they do.



When we left Washington, Destiny was just crying because she knew that was the last time she would see Jordy for a long time. It breaks my heart because I know exactly how she feels. I, too, was leaving my best friend in Washington and miss her like crazy already!



Well, the girls are up and now it's time to get on with my day!


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment