Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Top 5's

Hey hey! Today is the BIG day and as I promised...my blog about my TOP 5 reasons I am going to miss Australia and TOP 5 reasons I am looking forward to my holiday in America! A blog, 2 days in a row! What a surprise!





As you are reading this, I am most likely flying high over an ocean....a really really big ocean...like 14 HOURS big! haha! Send up a little prayer for me...and my sanity! We have plenty of lollies and new toys to keep us occupied!





So, here it is: The TOP 5 reason I am going to MISS AUSTRALIA (In no particular order!)





1. I am going to miss my play group friends SO much. The girls will really miss all the fun adventures we go on and the weekly outings! **I am especially going to miss being around for the birth of my friend's baby! (take good care of her, mommas!)



2. DustyRose is staying behind this time around. Man, I am going to miss her. She's my furry cuddle buddy, and running partner! 2 months with out her will be rough!





3. I'm not sure if I am going to miss the bakeries as much as they are going to miss my business ;) I will miss you, cheese and vegemite scrolls, passion fruit white chocolate scones, cheesy rolls, pizzas of any variety, and finger buns...I will miss you SO much! *double sob*





4. Our church. I am going to miss all the crew at Life City!




5. Mom's Night Out. I am really going to miss hanging out with my friends and having awesome good times at the movies, various chocolate shops and dinner in at our houses. I can't wait for October to roll around and to have Mom's Night Out with all of you lovely ladies again!




TOP 5 things I am looking forward to in AMERICA!




1. Some ALONE TIME with my prince charming. We are doing a bit of traveling by ourselves. It shall be glorious to have some time as best friends!




2. Disney, Disney, Disney!!!!! YAY! We are ending our holiday with a trip to Disneyland in Californ-I-A! I'm not all that excited about it...can ya tell?




3. A gym membership. I am ecstatic to get a gym membership for my time in North Dakota. I have not had one here and I really really miss group fitness. It is hard to stay motivated when you work out at home all the time.



4. Being the Maid of Honor at my Lovely Cousin's Wedding. I am SO excited to stand up for my BFF and her groom. I am also excited for the pre-wedding fun. i.e. Bachelorette party and Bridal shower.






Last but not least:






5. I am beyond excited to see my friends and family. I have missed you all so much and I am ecstatic to come home and spend some time with some of the special people in my life!






So, there ya have it! My Top 5's!






Think of me...on a plane, flying over the ocean. Pray that I get some sleep on the plane!!! I will probably be missing in action for a few days as I get over flying and am spending time with family and friends!






Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment