Thursday, July 7, 2011

Precisely Why I Need to Workout Right Now

Happy {cupcake} Friday! You heard me (I said it under my breath)...cupcake Friday! With a few of our friends, Destiny, Addi and I ventured to a little part of Canberra called Gold Creek. We visited a cupcake shop there. It was a lovely little place that was "kid-friendly" too! Gotta love "kid-friendly"! Also, gotta love cupcakes for morning tea!
Destiny with her chocolate frosted, chocolate cupcake...sounds...chocolatey!
Addi with her "Top Deck" cupcake...chocolate cupcake with vanilla frosting! yum!
I rolled with a raspberry cupcake, then came home and ate an apple topped with crunchy organic peanut butter, celery topped with crunchy organic peanut butter, and crackers topped with crunchy organic peanut butter...organic = no calories right?!?!?!
That is precisely why I need to workout RIGHT NOW!
Enjoy today!
P.S. Auntie Dianne, recognize the pretty dress Addi is wearing in the first picture? I HAD to get a picture of her in it too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment