Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Only in Williston...

Good morning! It's beautiful and sunny here! I can't wait to get outside for a Dakota morning run!


After arriving in Williston, Addi helped Grandma water her flowers before she even went inside the house!
Grandma has 2 little watering cans, one for each of my girls. They are such great helpers!

We surprised my Great Auntie by stopping over to visit. She still had curlers in her hair and the girls found that quite curious! At one point, Addi asked for curlers in her hair. Both of my girls tried out curlers (and liked it!)

My Great Auntie and Destiny with a couple of curlers in.

Auntie Bekki reading to Addi.

Dest playing games on Bek's phone!

Auntie Bekki made a special bedroom just for the girls at her house. She laid TONS of birthday gifts on their bed and had a sleepover with Destiny. (Addi wasn't quite ready to sleep over! She still needed mommy!)

Bubble-bearded Addi taking a bath at Auntie Bekki's house.

Addi's first time using a drinking fountain. She was SO pleased with herself!



As you can see, we have had a VERY eventful first week of being here! It's been a blast to catch up with friends and family here in Williston. I feel so fortunate to be surrounded by such wonderful people. {don't worry, Aussie friends, I miss you guys too! but I certainly don't miss the Canberra cold weather!}




Since Williston has changed SO MUCH since I lived here, I wanted to start a segment on the blog called "Only in Williston..." I'll take a picture of something I find curious and post it on the blog. Here is the first one:

Now, I've heard of a Whatchamacallit, but never a Thingamajig! I know this picture probably isn't true to being "only in Williston", but that's where I found it and I did think it was curious!



I'm off for my run before the sun gets too HOT!


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment