Thursday, July 28, 2011

Slip n' Slide

Hey friends!

It's another beautiful sun shiny day here and I am loving it! I love the heat!

The other day, my sister hosted a slip n' slide party for my girls! It was a blast!

Destiny hopped in right away.



Addi was a bit scared of the water at first but really enjoyed it once she was in it. After each time she went through it, she would run over to me and say, "swimming!" with a delighted look on her face!



Bekki's patio. My sister and her husband have a fantastic backyard (a nice house too! They just bought it!) Their yard is a yard to be jealous of...shade, lush grass, apple and plum trees, raspberries bushes and grape vines were all on the property before they bought it! Lucky!

Addi enjoyed feasting on peas from Auntie Bekki's garden (so did I!)



We had a perfectly wonderful afternoon "swimming" topped off with delicious cookie salad made by my sis! This is the stuff that memories are made of!


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment