Friday, August 6, 2010

Boomerang Bear

The girlies received b-day cards from my dear Great Auntie Merilyn in the mail. The girls really enjoy looking at them/playing with them. They have a cute little bear drawn on the back. The other day I noticed that the bear is called, "boomerang bear". Under the bear there is a saying that really warmed my heart. Here goes,

"Just like a boomerang, may all the love you give come right back to you."

I liked this so much I felt like I had to share it on my blog. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

Another busy day is ahead so I must go get ready. We are off to get our passports, lunch at the courthouse (if we are lucky), work at 3:30 for me and then a picnic in the park with the family.

Sounds great huh? I am excited!

Gotta go round up the girlies and get them fed and dressed for the day!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment