Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hello Civilization, it's been way too long!

Evening, everyone! Hope your weekend is going very well! I traveled to civilization today! By civilization, I mean a town with a MALL! woo-hoo! I was in need of a major shopping trip! Off we went to Minot, North Dakota with two kids, a Grandma and a Great Grandma in tow! What a fun day!

It was so great to see some familiar stores at the mall! Oh how I have missed Target and Starbucks. A little piece of me felt like I was back in Washington while I was sipping my drink from Starbucks!

I found some great buys. A couple decorations for our new house in Australia. Some heels for my upcoming trip to Vegas! I haven't mentioned it with all of the wedding commotion, but I am headed to Vegas to celebrate my BIG 27 BIRTHDAY! I haven't started an official countdown, but you'll be the first to know when I do! haha!

Here's a few pics from the last couple of days:

Addi playing at the park, she thought the rocks were candy!

Addi at the mall, stuffing her face! She is the best eater in the world! She sat like this for about 5 minutes. No hands, just sandwich in mouth!


The girlies were good at the mall so they got a car ride, which turned out being a waste of money. It was broken. boo! However, the girls enjoyed it even without the movement!
Here's a random oil rig we passed on the way home.
That's all I have for you today! I am off to tuck the sweeties in to bed!
Australian slang word of the day: Brekkie = breakfast
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment