Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekday Blogger

Hello Everyone!!

I have decided that I am a "weekday blogger"! Weekends are so busy around here and it is so hard to find the time. Hey! It's even hard to find the time to blog on week days! haha!

Life has been pretty busy around here. The wedding is less than 2 weeks away. Matt leaves on Friday. The girls are just getting so busy! My cousin just had a preemie baby girl. We are lining up our passports and visa's for our move. Everything just seems to be happening at once. At times it seems a bit crazy here!

Here is what we have been up to:

A visit to my Great Auntie Mona's house. Destiny was a bucket head and Addi was trying to figure out where Destiny's head went!
Hot day = time spent running through the sprinklers! Destiny opted to water grandma's flowers.

Addi climbing the steps in her swim suit.
We took a little picnic in the park. The new park in Williston is so much fun! Both of the girls had a blast there.


A family shot!
We took a little trip to visit my Grandma in Tioga, ND. She is such a wonderful lady!
The girls playing at Great Grandma's house.
The days have been very HOT...time to set up the froggy pool!
No diaper for Addi! haha!
Yesterday we had to opportunity to meet Miss Kayleigh Jayne Orluck. She is my cousin's brand new baby girl! She weighs 5 lbs 11 oz. She is so precious!
This morning I woke up early and went to spin class (indoor biking) then visited the local farmers market for some yummy produce and came home to Destiny begging to go outside and use her birthday chalk. What a fun way to start the day!
Now I'm off to finish my to do list for the day!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment