Monday, August 23, 2010

So much as happened in the last 4 days that I am kind of at a loss of where to begin. I would love to just jump right in with the pictures of the wedding, but due to a slow computer and picture download this morning I am going to post some pictures of pre-wedding adventures that me and the girls enjoyed!

On a trip to the park, Destiny found a butterfly. It was fascinating to learn about the butterfly's body parts!
Super Great Auntie Merilyn reads destiny a story at Mona's house. She is here on her vacation from Las Vegas.
Super Great Auntie Mona and the girls.
The girls at Great Auntie Mona's house.

Destiny coloring herself with chalk. Destiny and Jordi know how to make a MESS! They had some time in the tubby together after this :)

Jordi flo with blue chalk all over her!

A special cake for a special birthday boy...my dad's birthday was the day before the wedding.

Destiny, Kaylle, Jordi and Miss Emmie the dog!

A great movie (Eat, Pray, Love) with even better company (my cousin Lili and friend from high school, Megan)

I crashed Brady's bachelor party!

Jordi, Addi and Destiny have matching shirts :)

Destiny and my cousin's daughter Kaylee
I'll post more pictures tomorrow...I'm thinking pictures of the rehearsal dinner and set up!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment