Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wedding Slide Show

Hey everyone!

I am a genius! I just figured out how to post a TON of pictures on here without it being obnoxious. I turned the rehearsal dinner photos and the wedding photos into slide shows. Unfortunately I don't get to write comments under the photos, but a picture is worth a thousand words, right?!?! I hope you enjoy!

The wedding was such a wonderful day. My family enjoyed every second of it. I loved helping my sister and my girls were so cute as the flower girls!

We were so blessed by the attendance of so much of our family and many, many friends. I would have loved to have deep conversations with you all, but found myself spread very thin as I was the bride's helper and my daughter's mommy that night. Lucky for me, Matt was in town for the wedding, so there are a few pictures of him thrown in the mix too! I hope you enjoy the slide show. Tomorrow I am excited to start posting about Australia again.

Now, I'm going to get back to eating the left-over wedding cake...I think I have consumed at least 10 lbs of it in the last couple of days! haha!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment