Thursday, August 12, 2010

Home Sweet Home

After I woke up this morning I was greeted with an email that included the address of our house in Australia. I poked around on the Internet for a bit and found a website that let us tour the city we will be living in.

Here is a VERY ROUGH picture of our house that I found online. I do not have any of the stats on it, but it looks like it will be perfect for our family. It even has a nice back yard, which is a rarity in this neighborhood. There is a park just one block away and shopping very near. Matt is very excited about the garage and I can't wait to start decorating!

Sorry about the coloring. When we get the official word on our house I will post the pictures they send! (if they send any)

Here is the whereabouts and information on the location of Matt's work.

http://www.whereis.com/?id=6DDDCA11C92FDA

It's feeling a little more REAL now that I have seen the house. It is hard to believe we will be leaving the U.S. and enjoying a few years down under!

Enjoy Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment