Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another kind of Emotional Biker...

Good morning!

I am up and at 'em! I baked some yummy oat bran muffins this morning! They are so good. They really hit the spot on a rainy day!

I have a few pics to share with all of you today! My parent's were out of town the beginning of this week and came home with a DORA bike for Destiny! She LOVES it! She has so much fun practicing riding it.

Pa putting the bike together.
Dusty looking on as Destiny rides her new toy!

Here's the brand new biker! She could never get the hang of her trike so hopefully the bike comes a little more naturally for her.


Here is the train. Destiny up front, followed by Grandma and then the caboose, Dusty. They did circles around the sidewalk like this for at least 20 minutes.

Pa gives Dest a push!

Addi and I look on as Destiny figures out her new bike.

On their road trip my mom finished a hat she has been working on for Destiny. Destiny looks so cute in it! My mom amazes me with how she can knit. I just don't have the patience for it, I guess.

Here is AddiSue with her cute hair bow!
The girls made a special sign for their cousin Jordi and wanted me to email pictures of them with the sign.
Destiny took a break on a park bench outside of the library. Her new thing is to say, "I need a break" or "I'm pooped". haha!
Yesterday, someone ran their car into my parent's gas station. That makes for a bit more work for my mom. *sad* The lady was rushed to the hospital and we haven't heard anything about her since. The car ran into the back part of the gas station where the coolers are and smashed quite a bit of inventory. ugh!

This morning the girls decided it is a good "hat" day! Look at my two cuties in their hats.
This afternoon I am so lucky because I have a facial and a massage! I can't wait! Today is the perfect day to just sit back and relax a little bit!
Here's our Aussie word of the day: Pav = Pavlova, a rich, creamy Aussie dessert. (I'll have to get me some pav, but for today I'm going to enjoy my muffins!)
Here's the joke of the day:
Sheila walked into the kitchen to find Bruce stalking around with a fly swatter."What are you doing?" She asked. "Hunting Flies" He responded. "Oh. Killing any?" She asked. "Yep, 3 males, 2 Females," he replied. Intrigued, she asked. "How can you tell them apart?" He responded, "3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone."
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment