Wednesday, September 1, 2010

G'day!

I stumbled upon a new website today that I found quite exciting. It's www.liveincanberra.com.au

Here is a video that I found on the website. Sorry for the quality!


Isn't it interesting. It's hard to believe that Matt and Dusty dog will be on their way to Australia in less than a month! aaaaah!

I'll start out with my Australian slang word of the day: Rellie or Rello is a family relative. I hope ALL my rellies come visit me in Australia! How's that for a sentence?!

Here's what we have been up to:

I helped my mom make salsa last night.

While we were cooking the girls made a laundry mess!

Destiny pretending to be a baby (she even said she needed to wear diapers and would not talk, only make noises like Addi does).
Today we took a trip to Tioga. Here is a pretty good pic that Destiny got of me! A little flashy, but at least it contains my face!
Great Grandma and Addi Sue!
Destiny with her "chipmunk" face. She puts two grapes in each cheek! haha!
Destiny and Addi got to meet my cousin's baby, Kayleigh! She's still so tiny and completely precious!
When we got home from our little trip, Addi just relaxed on the chair for a bit with her baby! She's so cute!
The change in the seasons has made me such a lazy person lately. So I am off to be lazy some more before I head over to my Zumba class this evening!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment