Saturday, September 25, 2010

Keepin' Busy

Hey!

I wish I could start this blog by saying, "Matt has arrived in Australia", but instead I get to say, "I have no idea where Matt currently is!" haha! Today, my goal is to just keep busy so I worry less about my husband's where abouts. So, I am making yummy sweet potato black bean chili in the crock and baked some banana nut oat bran muffins this morning. Good food for the worried heart!

I can't wait to dive into the chili!
Already dove into the muffins!

Last night, my sister came over to open a wedding gift that they received. The girls LOVED playing in the box. They played in it last night and this morning. They call it a "bubble bath" which I think is genius because there is a whole bunch of bubble wrap in the box!
The weather here is beautiful, Bekki and I met at the park with the girlies! They have been asking to go to the park all week. When it came time to come home, they didn't want to leave.
Addi determined to climb.
The game of the day was building sand "towers"...messy, but fun!
Addi swinging all by herself!
We had a blast at the park. Now it's nap time and I'm hoping to head to the gym!
Another fun Aussie slang : Kangaroos loose in the top paddock = intellectually inadequate
He's got kangaroos loose in the top paddock! I hope to use that one some day! It's way better than "he's a few cards short of a full deck". Now add an Aussie accent on there and it will be even better!
I'll keep you all posted on when Matt arrives in Australia!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment