Saturday, September 4, 2010

Holy Dooley!

Happy WEEKEND!!!

Holy Dooley is our Australian slang word of the day. Holy Dooley means : an exclamation of surprise = "Good heavens!", "my goodness!", "good grief!".

I like that! Try using that one today :)

This afternoon the girls and I took off to the park for a couple of hours! The girls LOVED exploring. It's a park built around a man-made lake. There were people fishing, picnicking, walking, and playing! It was so much fun until Addi decided to eat rocks, but we'll save that story for a different day! hehe! Here are some pics of our adventure!





The other night, my mom put Addi in a dress that my Great Aunt used to wear as a baby. We decided to take a few shots of her! Here she is!

Dusty got in on the photo op while a pretty little flower!
We've had the BEST peaches around lately! I have been a crazy peach smoothie making lady for the last couple of days! YUM! After the park today I mixed in some soy milk and vanilla ice cream! Holy dooley! That was so good!

I'm off to put Dest down for a nap and exercise a bit! Enjoy today!

2 comments:

  1. The peaches have been great here too! My mom made some spectacular Peach Cobbler, it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete