Sunday, September 12, 2010

babies and sapphires

Happy Football day!

I'm not much for football, but my dad and Matt have their eyes glued to the tv. It's been a great Sunday. Matt and I made my parents a special "grandparent's day" lunch and then we went for a couple of hours to play basketball. It was so much fun!

Yesterday my mom and I took a little trip for a baby shower for my cousin's baby, Kayleigh! She is just as precious as the day I met her.

Here are a couple of photos I got at the party! She's simply beautiful!

a baby yawn
eyes wide open. she's 5 weeks old!

Me holding the precious babe!
The proud Mama, Elise, and baby Kayleigh! The shower was so much fun! I even got to enjoy (try) a gluten free cupcake! It was so yummy!
Here's something else that's "yummy"! Matt got all of us gifts while he was in D.C. Destiny got a t-shirt that says "future first lady" and Addi got a little teddy bear. I got a beautiful Sapphire/diamond necklace! It is incredible! Matt got me this lovely gift because I am willing to move overseas, so far away from my family. He's very sweet! We also got to go on a date last night. I can't believe he is leaving us for Australia so soon.
Here's our word of the day: Cockie can be either a cockatoo or cockroach.
I'm off to go hang with the family and have a fab dinner!
Please keep my Auntie in your thoughts and prayers as she has surgery tomorrow!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment