Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Celebrating a BEAUTIFUL woman!

Hello!

Sorry for no blog yesterday. Having Matt here has made my days busier (and happier)! Yesterday we celebrated one of my favorite ladies of ALL time. My Great Auntie Mona! She turned 85 years old. We had a marvelous dinner and great company! Here is a picture of Mona with my dog, Dusty.


Mona loves home made donuts, so I bought her a whole bag of them for her birthday at the farmers market yesterday!
Destiny gave her the donuts and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
Addi cuddled up with Great Auntie Merilyn from Vegas.
I even talked Mona in to taking a picture with me! I love Mona so much and am so happy to be able to celebrate with her while I'm in North Dakota.

Another Australian word of the day: spiffy = great, excellent.
My Auntie Mona is pretty spiffy :)
Alright, I'm off for the day! Hope you have a great one!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment