Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Secret AAA--gent Matt!

Good morning, my fabulous blog readers!

I hope your day has started off as great as mine! I had the chance to attend a spin class that my sister taught at 6 AM. Gotta love those early morning workouts!

Matt had another busy day at work. He shared with me how secure their buildings are. I don't even think they'll let me in (haha)! For one building he enters, he has to do a retina scan! Sounds very secret agent-ish to me! The other morning as he was getting ready to go to work, someone jiggled our home door handle. Matt opened the door to see who it was and it was an embassy security guard. He thought the property was still vacant so he was checking to be sure it was still locked. Matt says he feels VERY safe!

Last night, Matt was able to find a BIG W (like Walmart) near our home and he bought a phone card and some kind of phone that makes him sound like he's talking on a walkie talkie when he calls me.

At the grocery store, Matt had to use cash instead of his debit card and that got me thinking. I don't know what Australian money looks like. So I found some pictures of it online. It's so colorful and pretty!
The bills start at $5. The smaller amounts consist of coins. They are even pretty! I have always thought the U.S. should add a little color to their money!

I have a new song that gets stuck in my head. It's just a feel good song that makes me want to dance! I wanted to share it with you all! Here is the video for the song...GET UP AND DANCE!






Aussie word of the day: Porky = lie or untruth (pork pie = lie)
I'm off to a busy day...gotta give my little girlies their bath and get them ready for library story time! I work this afternoon at Curves! Today should be a great one! I hope yours is great as well!
Enjoy today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment