Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Australia Day!!!

Hey Guys and Gals!

I suppose you are wondering how my play group went yesterday. It was a huge success; better than I could ever imagine it! I am so looking forward to getting to know some lovely American mommies in my area. There were 5 ladies that came over and 3 of them are pregnant...must be something in the water! **I've stopped drinking water...just kidding!!!

Happy Australia Day! For all the American readers I have...Australia Day is quite like Independence Day in the states. Matt has the day off from work. We celebrated a bit last night and today...I will share the pictures with you tomorrow. We are still in the middle of celebrating so there is no time to upload pictures right now :)

I do, however, have pictures from a recent trip to a park near us. Isn't it amazing to watch the girlies grow via blog?!?!

Addi climbs all over "big kid" jungle gyms at the parks! Her favorite thing to do is swinging!

This is Addi working on her "jump"...the feet don't leave the ground yet, but she squats down and comes up really fast and says the word "jump"!
Cockatoos -- These birds are ALL over here! They make the loudest squawks I have ever heard. By the sound of their squawks you would think they are about to attack you! However, they are rather peaceful birds from what I have found.
Miss Addi found some sheep to play on. Destiny was along for the trip to the park, but she was too busy to be photographed!
Our little garden is taking off. The cucumbers have done amazing, the carrots on the other hand...we don't claim to have a green thumb!
We are really enjoying the fruits...or veggies...of our labor!



I'm off to enjoy the rest of Australia Day with the family! It's a HOT one out there!
Enjoy today! and stay warm! hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment