Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm READY!

Hi Friends!

Sorry I've been missing from the blog world lately. I've been busy!

How are you? Things have been going okay here!

Here is something to think about:

A memory is what is left when something happens and does not completely unhappen. ~Edward de Bono


This is a picture of the sunset a few days ago. So beautiful! This was taken ouside of my laundry room!
The other day, Destiny put on her rain boots and gloves and said, "I'm ready to go to North Dakota now!"...haha!
We are headed there in a couple of days for my Grandfather's funeral. I never thought we would be headed back to the states so soon! It is going to be great to see every body!
I have HEAPS to do today so I'm off for now, I'll be back at you in a few days from snowy and cold North Dakota!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment