Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Easy as 1-2-3

Hello!

I'm such a late blogger today. It's been a fun and busy day!

I wanted to let you all know how EASY it is to send us a letter! It's just like sending a letter in the U.S. NO EXTRA POSTAGE NEEDED!!! woot! We have a Army Post Office Box at the U.S. embassy here. Matt goes there every day and checks our box...so far we have only received one letter and multiple bills, I wish it was the other way around! It would be so great to hear from people from HOME!

Here's our Address: Matt and Jill Sanchez : PSC 277 Box 183 : APO AP 96549

Please fill our box :) For boxes see the instructions at the bottom of this blog.

"I Can't know...Oh My Goodness!" Destiny Renae Sanchez. Matt got a hold of my blog and asked
Destiny what she would write on it and that is what she said in her cute little voice!! The girls and I playing in the back yard! Yesterday was a great day to play outside.
The girls got a hold of Dusty's water outside...needless to say, the girls were changed upon entering the house and their clothing was quickly laundered and hung on the line.
Last night we took a little stroll along Lake Burley Griffin, at the Center of Canberra. We found this "disco boat"...It was the Pirate Party Boat! haha! There is a shark smoking a cigar on the back and Captain Jack Sparrow on the top! Fun stuff!
Mom!
Matt looking on to a rowing team
*another neck stretch! We found the U.S. flag!
Our little family.
This morning we headed to Gungahlin city centre and attended a fun story time at the library. Destiny was able to do a couple of art projects which was fun for her! After story time we went grocery shopping and then headed out to eat at Central Cafe. So YUM! In fact it is 7 PM and I am still full from all the food we ate!
Grandma and silly Destiny.
Mom's schnitzel.
Caramel MUD and Chocolate MUD! I will be back for more MUD!!!!
Dest opted for a cookie with chocolate drops (no m&ms here that I can find)
We had a great day and now we are off to feed the ducks in the neighborhood!
Aussie word o' the day: Timber = Lumber (I found that out at Magnet Mart...which is like Home Depot)
Enjoy today!
** If you would like to send us boxes, please send them to the same address. The only difference between the boxes and letters is that with boxes you need to fill out a customs form at the post office. That's it! Not too hard (I used to do it ALL the time when mailing Matt boxes on deployment) If I can do it, anyone can!

No comments:

Post a Comment