Monday, November 8, 2010

Matt bought me a pink Jag!!! woop!

G'day!

It's such a beautiful morning here is Australia! Matt and I just got done with a glorious jog. I swear the birds follow me along my path and tweet so beautifully! Makes my day start out in a magical sort of way. This morning there was a low fog and it made the trees and landscapes look so amazing. I feel so blessed and lucky to be here. Australia is incredible! Please visit!

We are going to back track yet again to the first day I arrived in Canberra (pronounced Can-bra)

This is the lovely vision I arrived to. My house, the sunshine, beautifulness! There will be more house pictures tomorrow!



Dusty Rose has made herself quite comfortable in the house and yard! When we arrived she danced around the yard showing my mom and me every corner!
My first TimTam! So good! We were taught how to properly eat a TimTam by the Chanez clan! If you come visit me, I will teach you! (they are soooo much better than oreos!!)

Princess Addi in her robe!

Can we say YUMMY?!?! Just a few of the bakery items I have eaten in the past few days. I eat them like they are going out of style and have gained the weight to prove it!

My first Iced Vovo! Yum!

Destiny in our yard. Everyone hangs their laundry on the line here. I LOVE it!

Matt took us to a Turkish -hole in the wall- restaurant. I think I died and went to hummus heaven!

I think this is the 4 lbs I gained :) heh heh!

Destiny in a choo-choo at the shopping center in Gungahlin (the nearest city centre to our house)

Cupcake queen!

Here it is folks, what you've all been waiting for:::: MY PINK JAG! LOL! My vacuum is pink and it's a Jaguar! haha!

As you can see, the food here is delicious and I've only just started finding new and wonderful things to make my taste buds dance!
Next thing to try is Vegemite. I'll keep you posted on how that goes down...I really want to like it, so hopefully I will.
Aussie word o' the day: Ute = truck They do not drive trucks here. They are called Utes. For the most part utes are glorified cars with a large open trunk in the back. They sit low to the ground like a car but have cargo capabilities that a car does not. There are larger utes too. We got a book called "the wheels on the ute go round and round". It's really cute!
Try using Ute in a sentence today!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment