Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rise and SHINE!!

Good morning! (afternoon or evening in the states :)

Today is a brand new day! I am ready to rise and SHINE! How about you? Another productive morning here! I have much to do each day and I love when I get a head start on it! This morning in particular I needed the head start! We go to the park for Paint and Play. It will be Addi's first time and we are all excited! Hopefully we'll meet some super nice people again, and if we don't, at least we get to paint and play for a while! It's supposed to be a HOT one here. Hopefully I can stand the heat!

We are on a mission. We need to find a high chair by tomorrow. I am hoping to get one that hooks onto a chair so we can just pull Addi up to the table. Our big high chair is breaking and I"m worried Addi is going to fall out of it! We need a new one by tomorrow because we are having Thanksgiving dinner at Matt's boss's house.

The boss's wife requested I bring a pumpkin pie! I cannot find pumpkin (canned or fresh) anywhere here. So I am making a butternut squash pie. I'm still debating if I'm going to tell them it's not pumpkin or let them find out for themselves (maybe the won't know the difference!!!) I'm making a back up Crunchy Caramel Apple Pie too! yum!


The girlies have enjoyed some movie time the last couple of days. They love sitting on their little couch.
Yesterday, after lunch, I cleared the patio and let the girlies ride their bikes around. It was so much fun and I could just sit back and catch some rays!


We got a super special delivery in the mail yesterday. Call it an early Chrissy present! I have been wanting these shoes for SO long!
5 fingers Boy meets girl :) We went for our first run in them and I have to say, I am impressed...no knee pain and barely any foot pain for me. (I've had a bad knee for quite some time and my foot has been killing me for a couple of months) I also did my INSANITY workout in them this morning. They are awesome!
Addi got new shoes too! She loves our shoes though. She kept saying "toes" and "tickle tickle"! SO cute!
I bought a new snack at the store (one of my goals was the purchase something new and interesting every time I go grocery shopping). These little guys are called scallywags! I told Destiny he was climbing a ice cream mountain! She loved it!


In honor of my Washington friends, I thought I would post this crazy video. It starts out kinda slow, but as you watch the accidents and slips and slides get more and more interesting and crazy! I am SO NOT missing winter right now!!
Aussie word o' the day: fairy floss = cotton candy. An event that I'm thinking about going to soon is offering kids free fairy floss and I had to look up and see what that was! Free Fairy Floss to ALL!!!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment